3) Boasters !
Dictionary: to praise yourself, or speak arrogantly about things you possess or have achieved.
Just listen to people talk about themselves! We even have countless Talk-Shows for this purpose.

4) Proud !You may recall that it was pride that led to the fall of Lucifer out of heaven. Pride and Self-exaltation made a demon out of the brightest angel! The Bible teaches that the proud and arrogant will not be in heaven. Think about it, if God allowed anyone in heaven that fit the descriptions of this text, He would have to apologize to Lucifer and invite him back into heaven. People are so prideful, even those that claim to be “saved”!
Lucifer stated "I will" five times, in his proud boast about how he would take the place of God and overthrow the heavenly host of angels.
…”I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isa 14:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment